The EERA DeepWind 2022 conference will take place January 19th to 21st. We are planning a hybrid conference, with the possibility to attend live in Trondheim or remotely, by videoconference.
EERA DeepWind 2022 is an international event aiming to present the best ongoing research and innovation related to deep sea offshore wind farms, both bottom-fixed and floating. The conference is hosted by SINTEF and NTNU and organized in cooperation with the European Energy Research Alliance (EERA) joint programme on wind energy.
The conference will take place in Trondheim, and remote digital participation will also be possible. Remote participants will have access to the whole program via the event’s portal, and with the possibility of live interaction with presenters and other participants during the sessions.
Presenters will get the opportunity to publish in an open access journal, IOP: The Journal of Physics, subject to a successful peer review.
The conference has been developing every year since 2004, and is established as an important venue on deep sea offshore wind R&D. The programme includes a mix of plenary presentations with broad appeal and presentations in parallel sessions or by posters on specific science and technology themes.
Topics touched upon in the conference are:
- New turbine and generator technology
- Grid connection and system integration
- Met-ocean conditions
- Operation & maintenance
- Installation and sub-structures
- Wind farm optimization and control
- Experimental testing and validation
- Energy transition perspectives
Event date: 19/01/2022 to 21/01/2022
- Physical participation – Full 3-day conference (including lunches and dinners) – NOK 8,000*
- Physical participation – Full 3-day conference (including lunches and dinners) – EERA members or presenters: NOK 7,000*
- Digital participation – Full 3-day conference – NOK 2,000*
- Digital participation – Full 3-day conference – EERA members or presenters: NOK 1,000*
* Conference materials will stay online and remain accessible for one year after the event. All prices shown are excluding VAT.
Questions about registration or payment? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
An international Scientific Committee is established with participants from leading research institutes and universities. These include:
- Anaya-Lara, Olimpo, University of Strathclyde
- Berge, Erik, Meteorologisk institutt
- Bredmose, Henrik, DTU
- Cutululis, Nicolaos, DTU
- Eecen, Peter, ECN
- Heggelund, Yngve, NORCE
- Kitzing, Lena, DTU
- Kvamsdal, Trond, NTNU
- Madsen, Peter Hauge, DTU
- Merz, Karl, SINTEF Energi AS
- Muskulus, Michael, NTNU
- Nielsen, Finn Gunnar, UiB
- Nygaard, Tor Anders, IFE
- Reuder, Joachim, UiB
- Robertson, Amy, NREL
- Sperstad, Iver Bakken, SINTEF
- Tande, John Olav, SINTEF
- Tomasgard, Asgeir, NTNU
- Uhlen, Kjetil, NTNU
- Van Wingerde, Arno, Fraunhofer IWES
- Van Bussel, Gerard, TU Delft
- Wiggert, Marcel, Fraunhofer IWES
- Økland, Ole David, SINTEF